When the world says,
"Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
Prostate Cancer Facts
Every year 30,000 men fail treatment and die from Prostate cancer.
|Welcome to the Faith, Love, Hope, Win Foundation website!|
The battle against Prostate Cancer requires a complete plan from many fronts. When initially diagnosed with advanced Prostate Cancer, one is faced with two choices. Either succumb to the disease or fight the battle of your life, for your life! If the latter is chosen, the battle cannot be fought alone. We believe the three primary areas to focus on to win this battle are Faith, Love and Hope.
FAITH, A virtue that provides a secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will. Having unconditional love for God through Faith will provide the strength required to win this battle. Through this journey, one must maintain and nurture their faith in God.
LOVE, An unselfish, loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another. The emotional support from family and friends, neighbors and strangers that will strengthen one's will to fight this battle.
HOPE, An unwavering desire accompanied by confident expectation of its fulfillment. We hope for improved treatment and ultimately a cure.
WIN, The cure for advanced prostate cancer.
- Largest Men's Health Event Series In U.S. Formed, Kicks Off April 27
- Statement from Jamie Bearse, President and CEO
- ZERO - The End of Prostate Cancer Announces New CEO
- ZERO's CEO Steps Down After Thirteen Years of Leadership
- ZERO Partners with National Basketball Retired Players Association to Raise Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Prostate Cancer Deaths Increase, New Cases Decrease
- Prostate Cancer Roundtable Announces Updated National Policy Agenda
- ZERO Partners with Protect Your Manhood to Promote Prostate Health
- Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday, ZERO Partner To Raise Money For 9/11 Memorial
- Celebrities Fight Prostate Cancer at Fifth Annual Know Your Score Golf Tournament and Gala